K-7 Parents: Get Involved with the No'ar Committee!
Would you like to play an active role in shaping the family experience at Temple Beth Elohim? If so, the No’ar (Youth) Committee might be for you. The No’ar Committee is focused on the needs of families with children in grades K-7. This includes families with children in Limud, Omanut, Sifrut, Tagliyot, B'Yachad (formerly BM3T), and attending our local day schools. As a member of the No’ar Committee, you will:
- Work with a dedicated and interesting group of parents
- Partner with Dr. Judy Avnery, Senior Director, Jewish Living and Learning, on K-7 educational matters
- Give parent input into K-7 programming by being liaisons to the broader parent community
- Be a sounding board regarding programming & operations
- Develop programming to strengthen the TBE family community by connecting parents, welcoming new families, and providing support to families in times of need
- Execute learning-related projects, as needed, to support our Learning Programs families and staff
- Work with TBE staff, as needed, at special programs and events
Share Your Talents: Join a Sub-Committee!
The No’ar Committee consists of a number of focused subcommittees: