Hebrew Through Movement introduces Hebrew in a playful and meaningful way, creating a positive first link between children and Hebrew, and is supported by the latest research on learning, providing an aural foundation for Hebrew that opens the door to more facile Hebrew decoding and reading.
- They learn by moving about and doing.
- They learn in an environment of positive emotional support.
- They learn when they feel safe from the embarrassment of not knowing.
- They learn when they can move forward at their own pace.
- They learn best when learning is joyful and playful.
- They learn through songs, chants and rhythmic activities.
TBE Learning Program Faculty have been trained through the Hebrew Through Movement Project. To learn more about this exciting new approach in our learning programs, contact Dr. Judy Avnery, Senior Director, Jewish Learning and Living.
Visit (and like!) our TBE Youth Programs Facebook page to see more photos and videos and how much fun we're having at TBE!